the official website of WorldCALL, the worldwide professional association
for teachers and educators interested in Computer-Assisted Language
Call for proposals to host the WorldCALL 2023 Conference.
A strong proposal would exhibit the following characteristics although the Steering Committee realizes that no one venue may meet all of the criteria perfectly.
- A venue that is easily accessible internationally by air.
- A sponsoring university or academic association with people with previous experience arranging large conferences.
- A venue that contains a large auditorium, a suitably large exhibit and poster session area and a sufficient number of breakout rooms for the planned number of concurrent sessions.
- A location where the various rooms mentioned above are close to each other.
- Internet connectivity for presentations and, preferably, for the general participants as well.
- A budget that permits a generous number of scholarships for participants from underserved regions.
Please contact Prof. Ana Gimeno for a copy of the proposal form to be submitted.
Publications from the WorldCALL 2018 conference
WorldCALL intends to publish 3 different publications relating to the 2018 Conference:
WorldCALL 2013 Book:
WorldCALL: Sustainability and Computer-Assisted Language Learning
Edited by Ana Gimeno, Mike Levy, Françoise Blin, & David Barr
September 28, 2019